ENVIRONMENT - ISO14001
Environment – ISO 14001
This international standard helps you reduce your environmental impact as well as grow your business.
What is environmental management and ISO 14001?
ISO 14001: 2015 sets out the criteria and maps out a framework for an environmental management system. It can be used by any organization regardless of its activity or sector. It will help you to:
- Identify your environmental aspects, assess the impact they have and to set measurable objectives to reduce them
- Set responsibilities and authorities for the activities and personnel involved
- Identify your legal obligations and how you comply with them
- Set measurable objectives to improve your environmental performance
- Communicate your environmental policy and plan to your employees and gain their input
- Assess how you deal with emergencies
- Document how you deal with environmental incidents and put plans in place to stop them happening again
Using ISO 14001 can provide assurance to company management and employees as well as external stakeholders that environmental impact is being measured and improved upon.
What are the benefits of ISO 14001?
- Improve resource efficiency
- Reduce waste
- Reduce costs
- Provide assurance that environmental impact is being measured
- Gain competitive advantage in supply chain design
- Increase new business opportunities
- Meet legal obligations
- Increase stakeholder and customer trust
- Improve overall environmental impact
- Manage environmental obligations with consistency
- Protects your reputation regarding environmental performance
What does Provenza offer?
We will work with you to:
- Fully document your environmental management system
- Help write your environmental policy
- Communicate the environmental management system to your employees
- Identify your environmental aspects
- Assess how your aspects impact on the environment
- Put plans in place to reduce your environmental aspects
- Map out waste streams
- Reduce your waste disposal costs
- Assess your energy usage
- Reduce your energy costs
- Identify your legal obligations
- Document how you comply with your legal obligations
- Create an Annual Planner showing what actions are required and when
EMAIL – firstname.lastname@example.org