ENVIRONMENT - ISO14001
Environment – ISO 14001
This international standard helps you reduce your environmental impact as well as grow your business.
What is environmental management and ISO 14001?
ISO 14001 is an internationally accepted standard that indicates how to put an effective environmental management system in place in your company. It is designed to help businesses remain successful without forgetting about their environmental responsibilities. It can also help you to grow your business while also reducing the environmental impact.
ISO 14001 belongs to the ISO 14000 family of environmental management standards (including ISO 14004), and provides the framework to allow you to meet increasingly high customer expectations of corporate responsibility, as well as legal or regulatory requirements.
What are the benefits of ISO 14001?
- Increased environmental management reduces waste and energy use
- Improve efficiency to reduce the cost of running your business
- Demonstrate compliance to expand your business opportunities
- Meet legal obligations to win greater stakeholder and customer loyalty and trust
One of the world’s most well known benchmarks for natural administration has recently been reconsidered, with key enhancements that make it fit for what’s to come.
ISO 14001:2015, which sets out the necessities for an ecological administration standard, is one of the world’s most generally utilized guidelines and a key business apparatus for some associations. With more than 300 000 declarations at present issued around the globe, it positions high on the plan of numerous associations overall who put significance on their natural effect.
A recently reexamined adaptation has quite recently been distributed, to guarantee it stays important to the commercial center. ISO 14001:2015 reacts to the most recent patterns, for example, an expanding acknowledgment by organizations of the need to figure both outer and inside components that impact their effect, including atmosphere unpredictability
Other key improvements in the new version include:
- A greater commitment from leadership
- An increased alignment with strategic direction
- Greater protection for the environment, with a focus on proactive initiatives
- More effective communication, driven through a communications strategy
- Life-cycle thinking, considering each stage of a product or service, from development to end-of-life
TEL – 07411 234246
EMAIL – firstname.lastname@example.org
We have built up a team of consultants who have both theoretical and practical experience in the implementation of Quality Assurance, Environmental and Health & Safety Management Systems