Health and Safety – OHSAS 18001
It is a globally acknowledged standard that characterizes the prerequisites for setting up, actualizing and working a Health and Safety Management System.
OHSAS 18001 has been produced to be perfect with the ISO 9001 (Quality) and ISO 14001 (Environmental) administration frameworks gauges, so as to encourage the reconciliation of value, ecological and word related wellbeing and security administration frameworks by associations, should they wish to do as such.
The (OHSAS) particular gives prerequisites for a word related wellbeing and security (OH&S) administration framework, to empower an association to control its OH&S hazards and enhance its execution. It doesn’t state particular OH&S execution criteria, nor does it give itemized details for the plan of an administration framework.
Key Benefits include:
- Business Partners will have more trust in your Organization.
- Bigger Companies and Government Agencies may just purchase from Organizations that can indicate viable
- Wellbeing and Safety Systems are set up.
- Wipes out or minimizes hazard to Employees and other invested individuals.
- Lessening in Compensation cases and Insurance Costs.
- Less potential for fines, punishments and preclusions.
- Enhanced working conditions.
- Diminishment in mishaps and close miss occurrences.
- Guarantees you meet Legislation and Regulations at all times.
- Diminishment in staff illness.
What Provenza offers:
- Bolster/Review and upgrade of reports, for example, Health and Safety Policy, Risk Assessments and Display Screen Assessments
- Yearly Safety Audit
- CV’s and Health and Safety Qualifications to be accommodated Designated Consultant which can be utilized on (PQQ’s, Health and Safety Questionnaires and so forth.)
- Quarterly reports on any progressions to Health and Safety Regulations and exhortation and support on how the progressions will influence Company
- Access to a scope of Health and Safety Toolbox Talks which we will help with the instructions to staff
- Survey of how Sub-Contractors are observed and checked in connection to Health and Safety
- Survey of Accidents/Incidents to recognize any patterns that might happen and audit of how impact any subsequent activities have been actualized
- On-going Telephone/E-Mail bolster in connection to any Health and Safety Queries
Health and Safety Compliance in the workplace has never been more important, the need for businesses to comply with the increasing number of legislation is motivated by the Health and Safety Executive, Inspectors and the increasing number of court cases in the media.
The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 implies the generic legal duties upon employers to ensure the Health, Safety and Welfare of their employees as far as is reasonably practicable. This information must be documented in the form of a Policy and reviewed as necessary. The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999 re-enforce that of the act, but place a detailed responsibility on employers to produce sufficient risk assessments to assess and manage health and safety risks that arise in the workplace.
Provenza can provide the following services to your Company:
- Implementation of Bespoke Health & Safety Management Systems.
- Co-ordination of Health and Safety Systems (specifically tailored to all budgets).
- Bespoke Health and Safety Policies, Procedures and Arrangements.
- Provide a wide range of Health and Safety Awareness Training (see below)
We can give constructive support, advice and assist with a wide variety of Health and Safety matters:
- CHAS (Contractors Health and Safety Scheme), Safe Contractor and Constructionline.
- Risk Assessments Preparation.
- COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health).
- Method Statements.
- Site Audits/Inspections.
- Employee Handbooks.
- Health and Safety Inductions.
- Health and Safety Starter Packs.
- Display Screen Assessments.
- Health & Safety Advisor Role
- CDM 2015
We can provide:
- Initial Gap Analysis to identify deficiencies in your Fire emergency procedures and identify the quickest path to certification
- Creation and Implementation of specifically tailored Fire Risk Assessment and Emergency plans.
- Provision of relevant documentation, such as fire alarm log books.
- Ongoing maintenance and support with the running of your fire emergency procedures including conducting fire drills, checking emergency arrangements (Emergency lighting, Smoke detectors, call points).
- Provision of training and awareness courses including Fire Safety Awareness and Fire Safety Marshall courses.
- Keep you up to date with all Current Legislation and Regulations
TEL – 07411 234246
EMAIL – firstname.lastname@example.org
We have built up a team of consultants who have both theoretical and practical experience in the implementation of Quality Assurance, Environmental and Health & Safety Management Systems