Health and Safety – OHSAS 18001
It is a globally acknowledged standard that characterizes the prerequisites for setting up, actualizing and working a Health and Safety Management System.
OHSAS 18001 has been produced to be perfect with the ISO 9001 (Quality) and ISO 14001 (Environmental) administration frameworks gauges, so as to encourage the reconciliation of value, ecological and word related wellbeing and security administration frameworks by associations, should they wish to do as such.
The (OHSAS) particular gives prerequisites for a word related wellbeing and security (OH&S) administration framework, to empower an association to control its OH&S hazards and enhance its execution. It doesn’t state particular OH&S execution criteria, nor does it give itemized details for the plan of an administration framework.
Key Benefits include:
- Business Partners will have more trust in your Organization.
- Bigger Companies and Government Agencies may just purchase from Organizations that can indicate viable
- Wellbeing and Safety Systems are set up.
- Wipes out or minimizes hazard to Employees and other invested individuals.
- Lessening in Compensation cases and Insurance Costs.
- Less potential for fines, punishments and preclusions.
- Enhanced working conditions.
- Diminishment in mishaps and close miss occurrences.
- Guarantees you meet Legislation and Regulations at all times.
- Diminishment in staff illness.
What Provenza offers:
- Bolster/Review and upgrade of reports, for example, Health and Safety Policy, Risk Assessments and Display Screen Assessments
- Yearly Safety Audit
- CV’s and Health and Safety Qualifications to be accommodated Designated Consultant which can be utilized on (PQQ’s, Health and Safety Questionnaires and so forth.)
- Quarterly reports on any progressions to Health and Safety Regulations and exhortation and support on how the progressions will influence Company
- Access to a scope of Health and Safety Toolbox Talks which we will help with the instructions to staff
- Survey of how Sub-Contractors are observed and checked in connection to Health and Safety
- Survey of Accidents/Incidents to recognize any patterns that might happen and audit of how impact any subsequent activities have been actualized
- On-going Telephone/E-Mail bolster in connection to any Health and Safety Queries
What is health & safety management and ISO 45001?
ISO 45001: 2015 sets out the criteria and maps out a framework for a health & safety management system. It can be used by any organization regardless of its activity or sector. It will help you to:
- Identify workplace hazards, the risks involved and actions to reduce the risk to an acceptable level
- Understand the needs and expectations of your employees
- Set responsibilities and authorities for the activities and personnel involved
- Identify your legal obligations and how you comply with them
- Set measurable objectives to improve your health & safety performance
- Communicate your health & safety policy and plan to your employees and gain their input
- Assess how you deal with emergencies
- Document how you deal with health & safety accidents and incidents and put plans in place to stop them happening again
Using ISO 45001 can provide assurance to company management and employees as well as external stakeholders that health & safety performance is being measured and improved upon.
What are the benefits of ISO 45001?
- Improve efficiency
- Reduce accidents and incidents
- Reduce costs
- Provide assurance that health & safety performance is being measured
- Increase new business opportunities
- Meet legal obligations
- Increase stakeholder and customer trust
- Improve overall health & safety culture
- Manage health & safety obligations with consistency
- Protects your reputation regarding health & safety performance
What does Provenza offer?
We will work with you to:
- Fully document your health & safety management system
- Help write your health & safety policy
- Communicate the health & safety management system to your employees
- Identify your hazards
- Assess the risks associated with your hazards
- Put plans in place to reduce your health & safety risks
- Identify your legal obligations
- Document how you comply with your legal obligations
- Carry out independent health & safety checks on-site
- Act as a source of competent advice
- Assess the health & safety performance of your suppliers and subcontractors
- Carry out specific risk assessments such as fire risk assessments
- Carry out accident investigations
- Map out training required to demonstrate competency of employees
- Create an Annual Planner showing what actions are required and when
- Implementation of Bespoke Health & Safety Management Systems.
- Co-ordination of Health and Safety Systems (specifically tailored to all budgets).
- Bespoke Health and Safety Policies, Procedures and Arrangements.
- Provide a wide range of Health and Safety Awareness Training (see below)
- CHAS (Contractors Health and Safety Scheme), Safe Contractor and Constructionline.
- Risk Assessments Preparation.
- COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health).
- Method Statements.
- Site Audits/Inspections.
- Employee Handbooks.
- Health and Safety Inductions.
- Health and Safety Starter Packs.
- Display Screen Assessments.
- Health & Safety Advisor Role
- CDM 2015
We can provide:
- Initial Gap Analysis to identify deficiencies in your Fire emergency procedures and identify the quickest path to certification
- Creation and Implementation of specifically tailored Fire Risk Assessment and Emergency plans.
- Provision of relevant documentation, such as fire alarm log books.
- Ongoing maintenance and support with the running of your fire emergency procedures including conducting fire drills, checking emergency arrangements (Emergency lighting, Smoke detectors, call points).
- Provision of training and awareness courses including Fire Safety Awareness and Fire Safety Marshall courses.
- Keep you up to date with all Current Legislation and Regulations
EMAIL – email@example.com