QUALITY- ISO 9001
Oversee quality whatever the span of your business with a quality framework standard that is perceived the world over. With ISO 9001 Quality Management you can:
- Improve cash flow
- Increment benefit
- Win more business
- Fulfill more clients
What is quality management and ISO 9001?
ISO 9001 is the world’s most broadly perceived Quality Management System (QMS). It has a place with the ISO 9000 group of value administration framework principles (alongside ISO 9004), and helps associations to meet the desires and needs of their clients, among different advantages.
An ISO 9001 quality administration framework will help you to persistently screen and oversee quality over all operations, and diagrams approaches to accomplish, and in addition benchmark, predictable execution and administration. Universally, it is the quality arrangement of decision!
Introducing ISO 9001:2015
With more than a million associations affirmed to ISO 9001, it’s the most generally perceived standard on the planet. It sets out necessities for quality administration frameworks, and is reasonable for a wide range of associations.
ISO 9001 has been updated to mirror the many changes in the way we now work together – new innovation, more prominent access to data, higher client desires, globalization and expanding significance of administration enterprises.
ISO 9001:2015 has lost none of the meticulousness of the prior adaptations, however cuts administration by being less prescriptive and concentrating more on the setting of every association. It guides associations to manufacture an administration framework suited to individual needs without forcing unessential printed material or necessities which include no value.
- Empowers you to better adjust and coordinate various administration models
- Adopts a hazard based strategy, turning into a device for preventive activity
- Moves far from prescriptive printed materialWhatever your association’s size, area or area, ISO 9001 will help you to enhance consumer loyalty and assemble an economical future.
What are the benefits of ISO 9001 Quality Management?
- Allows you to become a more consistent competitor in your marketplace
- Better quality management helps you meet customer needs
- More efficient ways of working will save time, money and resources
- Improved operational performance will cut errors and increase profits
- Motivate and engage staff with more efficient internal processes
- Win more high value customers with better customer service
- Broaden business opportunities by demonstrating compliance
TEL – 07411 234246
EMAIL – email@example.com
We have built up a team of consultants who have both theoretical and practical experience in the implementation of Quality Assurance, Environmental and Health & Safety Management Systems